Different Species of Clowns

Bran8409

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
18
Location
Tulsa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in Nov. 2023, I set up my first saltwater tank. In April 2024, I upgraded to a 40L. I intended to keep two different tanks but ultimately decided to break the 13-gallon one down. In the 13 Gal., I had a pair of Ocellaris clowns. and when I set the 40L up, I bought a pair of tomato clowns. Well, since I have broken down the 13-gallon, I now have two different species of clowns. They all have been in the same tank for months and were both introduced to the new tank within a few weeks after I decided to break down the 13g. At first, it seemed that this was going to be a problem, but it turned out they all got along. However, my tomatoes were paired with each other, and now they are not. One tomato stays under some rock, while the other just started hosting 2 Nems I have. Not sure how to get them repaired or if it's just too late. All fish are still getting along just, and all fish swim together throughout the day. Just that one hangs out by itself in the evenings. Any Ideas on what to do?
 
Maybe nothing especially if they are not fighting. Some pairs stick close, while others roam during the day, especially when they feel unthreatened. Sounds like a good set up atm?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top