• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DIY LED Stuff: o2surplus LED Control board w/ bluefish mini and LED Drivers

reefinnewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
217
Reaction score
278
Location
Macungie
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of the famed o2Surplus LED controller boards with a Bluefish mini and LED drivers installed. This has been a rock solid controller and was used for about 2.5 years. 100

I also have three Cree Lumia 5.2 pucks for sale. Also used for about 2.5 years. I'd like to sell all three as a package if possible. 75

I have the whole fixture available with a meanwell power supply and makersLED slim heatsink. I'd have to get the measurement on it as it's been packed away but I believe it is 24 inches. I'd sell the whole light for 200+ Shipping.
 
Make me an offer. This is nice stuff and would make a nice light. The 5.2 pucks have the pigtails so there is no soldering needed.
 
Make me an offer. This is nice stuff and would make a nice light. The 5.2 pucks have the pigtails so there is no soldering needed.
I know this is way old, but do you still have this controller? Mine is starting to have problems and I'd love to get another (o2surplus controller)

Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top