Do clownfish trio’s work? Are they lasting?

Flame2hawk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
863
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I introduced 2 pair of clownfish to a 240g. One of the individuals from 2nd pair split off and joined the other pair. Now he is attacking the left behind fermale. Don’t know much about clown trio’s. Is there such a thing and is it long lasting or will one day one of them get run off as the other 2 develop a strong bond?
 
Not sure about how it will work out in captivity but in the wild some clownfish will group and when the female dies the next male in the pecking order will take her position
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top