Do I need a booster for the BRS 7-stage RODI?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
513
Reaction score
538
Location
Monterey County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the 7-stage 75gpd Pro RODI system yesterday and should be here early December. I was wondering if I'm going to need a booster for this or if it'll work out of the box with what it comes?

Thank You!
 
If your water pressure is high enough it should work fine. I had to have it due to my water pressure being alittle low and wasn’t getting a zero tds reading coming out.
 
It should work in any case, but a booster can improve efficiency and production if pressure is low. If you have good enougg pressure anyway a booster will not really help
 
If your water pressure is high enough it should work fine. I had to have it due to my water pressure being alittle low and wasn’t getting a zero tds reading coming out.
I'm going to be hooking it up in my extra bathroom to the faucet. I'm not sure the water pressure on those but I went ahead and ordered a booster anyway to save me some possible frustration.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top