May 9, 2017 #1 Hammer100 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 27, 2016 Messages 304 Reaction score 240 Location Durham NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a coral plus bulb that i would like to use but its over a year old. Never been used.
May 9, 2017 #2 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Its fine.
May 9, 2017 #3 ludnix Valuable Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Sep 27, 2015 Messages 1,282 Reaction score 1,643 Location Fortuna, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Remember it will need a burn in time too, don't get discouraged if the color doesn't seem right on first firing.
Remember it will need a burn in time too, don't get discouraged if the color doesn't seem right on first firing.
May 9, 2017 #4 OP OP Hammer100 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 27, 2016 Messages 304 Reaction score 240 Location Durham NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 great thanks...i know the PAR is supposedly 2 times higher when new....should i cut back my time schedule for a while? I am using them as supplement to my LEDs. They run for 6 hours a day
great thanks...i know the PAR is supposedly 2 times higher when new....should i cut back my time schedule for a while? I am using them as supplement to my LEDs. They run for 6 hours a day
May 9, 2017 #5 ludnix Valuable Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Sep 27, 2015 Messages 1,282 Reaction score 1,643 Location Fortuna, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It probably wouldn't hurt to cut I back at first but I doubt it'd be an issue if you hadn't, especially one bulb.
It probably wouldn't hurt to cut I back at first but I doubt it'd be an issue if you hadn't, especially one bulb.