Do you have a coral only Main Display tank ?

Do you have a coral only Main Display tank ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4

xAndrewx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 Gallon Long SPS/LPS tank.
When I downsized from a 75g FOWLR, I only kept an Electric blue damsel, who was already 5 years old. He Lasted another 5 years in my 20 Long.
I never replaced him. When people see my tank, the first question is; "Where's the fish".
I don't plan on getting any either. For some reason, I feel bad for keeping a fish in such a small tank.
Just curious if am I the only one who has a Main display tank with no fish ?????
 
My reef is all corals no fish, over a decade there are benefits to no fish, such as i come home from vacation to a living reef tank each time etc lol

Nothing dies and wedges itself in my rock at the very bottom at the worst time ever
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top