Do you have a feeding routine for your coral?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
14,188
Reaction score
24,058
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
4.7 ★
Rating Count
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me personally, I try to feed my coral around twice sometimes more each week just to give them some extra nutrition. I am wondering do you have a feeding routine for your coral, and if so what does it look like?
 
Fish fertilizer is the easiest way. I broadcast feed frozen twice a day so whatever they catch. I feed ova coral feast a few times a week, corals and fish like it. I dose phytoplankton daily. Vitachem once a week for fish and corals.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top