Do you have a sheriff in your tank?

Haven’t had to use the mirror trick yet. This si going to sound so silly but do you just hang one off the side of the tank?
The one I use is just a tall cheap mirror that you would hang on a door (I think I got it at Walmart). I just lean it against the tank.
When the tang sees his reflection he “attacks” his reflection and mostly ignores the new fish in the tank. It has worked really well for me on several occasions.
 
The one I use is just a tall cheap mirror that you would hang on a door (I think I got it at Walmart). I just lean it against the tank.
When the tang sees his reflection he “attacks” his reflection and mostly ignores the new fish in the tank. It has worked really well for me on several occasions.
Thanks for the tip and description. That helps!
 
Mine is Nala my dwarf fuzzy lion! She gets between fish with all her fins out and stops arguement lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5111.jpeg
    IMG_5111.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 26

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top