Does anyone have a red sea reefer 250 tank only?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

reefz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
484
Reaction score
352
Location
Star, Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was setting up my brandnew red sea reefer and my dad dropped it while setting it up and cracked it. Im looking for someone that might have only the tank of the red sea reefer 250. Please dm if you do.
 
Contact red sea and see if they will sell you one. I would think they may since you bought a new one from them. They may even give a small discount.
 
Last edited:
Contact red sea and see if they will sell you one. I would think they may since you bought a new one from them. They may even give a small discount.
Yeah I contacted them and they said to give some pictures of the crack and the serial number. Man this whole situation is so frustrating
 
Yeah I contacted them and they said to give some pictures of the crack and the serial number. Man this whole situation is so frustrating

Ya it sucks... it is one of the things I am scared of... dropping a new shiny tank! or banging a corner on something. So stressful setting a new tank up on a stand... especially if it is large.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top