Does anyone know an excellent vender to buy fish from?

I had a doa from blue zoo. 5 emails.and a dozen phone calls later I still had no response from them.

Wow. That sucks. I had one flasher wrasse die during the guarantee period. They responded to my email right away. No hassle. I got credit for the fish immediately just like they promise. I like Vivid Aquarium's guarantee best bc it's a refund instead of a credit. Both my orders with these vendors were quite large, and everything else is still living and healthy.
 
:( but they're so pretty. I had a strawberry dottyback and it jumped out the tank three times. The first two times I was around to save him. The third time the cat chewed on him. He lived through that and healed up. The fourth time I was sleeping and he didn't make it. Wasn't aggressive. Had a great temperament and was a good member of the community in my 29 gallon cardiff. I'm guessing the strawberry have better temperaments?

Strawberries are usually some of the more aggressive ones, after the cat chewed on your fish, did it really not occur to you that maybe you should put some sort of a lid, or egg crate on there?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top