Nov 15, 2015 #1 R Robert gifford New Member View Badges Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will this anemone host my clownfish?
Nov 15, 2015 #2 Reefing Madness Carbon Doser View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 19,879 Reaction score 7,115 Location Peoria, AZ. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 got a pic?
Nov 15, 2015 #3 OP OP R Robert gifford New Member View Badges Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sorry I thought I posted one
Nov 15, 2015 #4 rajkovich207 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 5, 2012 Messages 880 Reaction score 91 Location northern suburbs of chicago Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No that is a mojano if suggest getting rid of it asap, nasty little things that spread like wild fire.
No that is a mojano if suggest getting rid of it asap, nasty little things that spread like wild fire.
Nov 15, 2015 #5 OP OP R Robert gifford New Member View Badges Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Oh ok thank you glad I asked
Nov 16, 2015 #6 davocean 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 3,197 Reaction score 4,835 Location San Diego CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 And I would not dilly dally around on removing it, majano's are a serious pain, I would not think twice about just pulling that whole rock out of tank and deal w/ it, nuke it, chisel it off, or throw that rock in the yard!
And I would not dilly dally around on removing it, majano's are a serious pain, I would not think twice about just pulling that whole rock out of tank and deal w/ it, nuke it, chisel it off, or throw that rock in the yard!