Does my seahorse have an infection?

MinNateSota

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Location
my house
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this look like natural markings or infection to anyone? I bought her yesterday so I have nothing to compare it to and I am new to this :)

C491D24E-32E6-4EAE-9BFF-548CB656F0A0.jpeg 3ED2350E-8BAC-44CD-8A25-DC0A8C8E90EF.jpeg F6032C49-1E94-40B0-A609-797B305EA487.jpeg
 
Her buoyancy seems fine. She eats. She has been spending a lot of her day towards the top today which prompted my investigation. But I think it’s because the current pulls the remaining food up there and shes just capitalizing on it
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top