Does this LPS coral ever come into the hobby anymore?

GoReefin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
923
Reaction score
1,032
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one approximately 10 years ago and have never seen them for sale since. I remember them being a deep water species that is non photosynthetic .

Here is an old picture I found.
Screenshot_20210825-093722_Chrome.jpg
 
Rhizo and no they do not. This is not a legal species to collect so any that would come in would be doing so illegally. You can legally re-sell them once they make it in though.
 
Rhizo and no they do not. This is not a legal species to collect so any that would come in would be doing so illegally. You can legally re-sell them once they make it in though.
That's the name! Thanks was wondering if they were still around. Sold mine when I gave up the hobby 10 years ago
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top