Dots/pods? gathering in circles on back glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMDAVE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

LMDAVE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
549
Reaction score
559
Location
Metairie, LA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out what these circle are on the glass. There was a small gathering on my front glass and about 3 on my back glass. I have a lot of brown algae on back glass, i thought these were bubbles at first, or maybe even pods, but not sure what tbe dots are why it’s gatbering in circles like this. Any ideas?

DCC86F8D-F498-4FBC-AEE2-1D9B633D7651.jpeg


4F4FF339-FE1F-4FDE-882B-1C70307EE1E4.jpeg
 
Yes I do have several types of snails in the tank, so these could be snail eggs? They do kind of look like eggs. Interesting. Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top