Dr. Seuss Fish going up on Live Aquaria

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bepis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

How Fast Will it sell

  • within 30 seconds

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • within 1 min

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 15 min

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • within 30 min

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • within 2 hours

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
I had him in my cart lol...

F2DB4C6D-338C-4B54-870C-CCDDC2AD9AC5.png
 
were you gonna pull the trigger?
How fast did it sell?
Only 3200?
No, just seeing if I was fast enough lol. I could not would not buy a 3200 $ fishy... like seriously if it died you’d have to have a funeral and stuff.
 
I could never justify purchasing a fish for that amount. Secondly, it would eat all my reef fish from the sounds of the other posts. I would miss my ornamental shrimp!
I have been working on getting my 200 gal mixed reef tank ready to become an SPS dominant tank... but I just keep thinking about having a predator tank! ...it just sounds fun!!! ....expensive... but fun!
 
Almost 10k for a fish like this? But again, some freshwater costs way more than this and making this like a child play.
 
Come on guys... it’s about materiality right? If your normal Wednesday comes 2 days before your paycheck ends on Friday? Yeah... this is a fish that seems unreasonable...

Bill Gates... if he drops a $100 bill while walking down the street... it would cost him money to turn around and pick it up. .. he earns more in interest per second than the time it would take to retrieve a dropped $100 bill... He could buy this fish with what his lunch cost... right?

Don’t bang on people that can buy this fish...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top