Dr. Seuss Fish going up on Live Aquaria

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bepis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

How Fast Will it sell

  • within 30 seconds

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • within 1 min

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 15 min

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • within 30 min

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • within 2 hours

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
pretty sure this is a line in a doctor seuss book lol


edit: Green Eggs N Ham
I would not could not on a boat, I would not could not with a goat. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am!
 
This is the one going up at 3:00 pst

109933660_10158443866969706_4487634249777085365_n.jpg
Hey, that’s awesome! How aggressive is it! Looks like a mean fish!
 
Oh pretty fish,
Proceed with caution,
The price tag?
Well it’s sheer extortion!

it’s not for me,
I’m not that rich.
I’d cut my wrists
If it got ich

each to their own
It’s not for me
I’ll let him stay
Deep in the sea.
 
I am pretty sure whoever owns it feel so special but to me meh. That fish doesn’t even look good to me lol. If you’re those type of people own thing just to show off, there you have it.

Agree. If it was a foot bigger I'd fry it up with some lemon
 
Agree. If it was a foot bigger I'd fry it up with some lemon

Yes, it has the look of a nice fighting fish that should be on the grill. Big mouth. big tail..if that had some pounds on it would wrap your line around the reef and break off.
 
I am pretty sure whoever owns it feel so special but to me meh. That fish doesn’t even look good to me lol. If you’re those type of people own thing just to show off, there you have it.
Rarity brings its own beauty.... you get to be the one that has it : )
 
Hard pass. Too many other fish which look just as neato for a fraction of the cost.

Only my personal opinion and I fully realize what I like and dislike does not matter in the least to others.

For that kind of money I would expect a lot more WOW factor. Someone not in the hobby would be impressed.
 
Hard pass. Too many other fish which look just as neato for a fraction of the cost.

Only my personal opinion and I fully realize what I like and dislike does not matter in the least to others.

For that kind of money I would expect a lot more WOW factor. Someone not in the hobby would be impressed.
I agree there is a missing Wow factor in that fish : )

There is something else missing as well... a happy life for the fish. That fish likes deep water. My tank has 26” in water depth... wouldn’t that kinna suck for this fish?
 
To me it's insane to pay that much for a fish no matter how rich you.
Have you seen the news lately, lines hundreds of cars deep, people waiting for food to feed their families.
This is a great hobby for sure but we shouldn't let it take away our humanity. Let that fish stay in the ocean's depth where it belongs.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top