Dr Tim’s Fishless Cycling System Opinions

Guns286

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
91
Location
Westchester County NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys feel about Dr Tim’s Fishless Cycling System? I’ve researched it a little and am considering buying it when I’m ready to start my tank. It comes with bacteria, ammonia, and instructions. For a noob like me that seems like a home run. What do you guys think?
 
How do you guys feel about Dr Tim’s Fishless Cycling System? I’ve researched it a little and am considering buying it when I’m ready to start my tank. It comes with bacteria, ammonia, and instructions. For a noob like me that seems like a home run. What do you guys think?
Many have used the system with good success. I don't think you will go wrong by giving it a try.
 
I've used it several times with success. I recommend. Just follow the instructions.
 
I used in a freshwater and it cycled in 2 weeks. Currently using it in a saltwater and am 10 days in. ammonia is down to about 0.25 ppm Nitrite is at 0.50 ppm
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top