Dr. Tim's One & Only Saltwater Aquaria vs. Reef versions

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
366
Reaction score
172
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got my new tank (Red Sea Reefer 750) which is 200 gallons. How do I know whether to use @DrTim One & Only for Saltwater Aquaria vs. One & Only for Reef? Is there a major difference between the two of them?
 
They are exactly the same. According to Dr. Tim they have the reef marked product because they found some customers have to have a product that says reef on it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top