Dragon Breath Micro Algea Helps High Nitrates???

1stPhantom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
101
Location
Feasterville-Trevose
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So question with my 10g (7-8m) my nitrate always ran high but low phosphate n nitrite I just bought some dragon breath micro Algea and put it in that tank will that help me any or harm my tank or is it just for the aqua scape
 
Growing any type of algae will reduce your nitrate and phosphate as it's used for food. Side note, you don't ever have to test nitrite again.
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top