Dragon Soul Favia turning yellow

Afish70

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this Dragon Soul Favia about 1-1/2 weeks ago I just moved it form sandbed to rock and now the edges are turning yellow. The pics are very difficult to see the yellow in but the whole outside is turning yellow. What should I do? Here are some pics and a whole tank shot as well. It is located in the bottom left coral of the whole tank shot. The tank is a 90 with a Icecap Gyre 3K for flow.


1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top