Drilling a 90 gallon marineland tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter JD2716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JD2716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Messages
118
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has a surefore way to see of glass is tempered. I have drilled a couple 40bs but there are some 90s and 120s for sale around me and not all are drilled or even drilled where I would like them. I know its much thicker glass than the 40b but I wanted to see if there is a good way to tell.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top