• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DSA 105 gal rimless for sale

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
497
Location
Winter Haven, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSA 105 gal rimless with stand and floating canopy for sale. Canopy includes 2 T5 3’ and a 4’ reefbrite strip. There’s is a little damage on the frame of one of the corners but it’s covered by the stand. Located in central FL. Can help load $400. Sump not included


B9D12FE8-DEC0-4640-A71C-1AD06932419D.jpeg
5AC44C7D-3DA5-4D32-A182-7423AF9EB3DC.jpeg
7BADD7AC-0E9E-4AF5-8453-8C44E126E41C.jpeg
159369A5-1B48-481C-A00D-50AD7E877C7C.jpeg 4029ADBC-5CDA-4F1C-BC1B-28FAEDD4E12E.jpeg
 
I was asked about the damaged corner. Here’s a pic of it. It only affected the plastic trim piece and is hidden by the stand.
6693A378-5BA3-4A8F-8D47-21B9B1428916.jpeg
BA645F6C-809B-4DC3-8DBA-E9A03C1791C4.jpeg
 
Hello, is this and the Frag tank setup still available?
 
Yes this is still available. There are no doors. I built the stand for my office tank and since I’m the only one in the office I preferred to see the sump so I didn’t build doors. The stain is minwax mahogany so some coverings could be made to match.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top