Dual Zone 360, Kessil a360x PAR readings - looking for feedback :)

Clueless_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone - I finally got around to taking some PAR readings of my tanks and was curious to know what everyone's feedback is. Please see below for my a360x lighting schedules:
Main tank is 6'x30"x30", Lagoon is 3'x15"x30". Max water volume is 360g, estimated current 300 ish (+/- 20g). 3x a360X's on the 6ft tank, 1 on the lagoon.

2022-07-25 16_21_20-Kessil Schedule - Excel.png


6ft.png

3ft.png
 
Looks like another light or two would help with an even distribution and par. But not that bad as is in top photo. Bottom tank could use more par and distribution.
 
Did I post this in the wrong forum? I would have expected more feedback...
 
I’d add a light to each tank to boost the par and evenness a bit personally. I use 3 a360x units
on my 60”x24”x24” but run the 55 degree reflectors and mount them 12” off the water. At 60% I’m in the mid-200’s throughout most the rock work and in the 100-200 range through the entire sandbed.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top