Duncan's next to each other, one open and one closed

gkMiami

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
Fl Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what's going on with one of my Duncans. About 3 months ago it started to close and now it basically stays either in a closed state or in a slightly open state. The duncan next to it just fine.

Maybe its being stung by the torch below. However, the other Duncan is just fine, so its a mystery to me.

Any thoughts?

My parameters are:
1642433579633.png



1642433495512.png
 
Sometimes Duncan’s close for a little while and open back up. It’s not abnormal. That being said, try to target feed it and see if you get a positive response.
Also, if it’s being stung, that would for sure cause it to close up.
 
Thanks. Do you think the torch on the lower center of the photo can be stinging it. I thought that euphyllia can be right next to each other without issues.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top