EARLY BIRD PARTNER DRAWING! Win a $1150 GHL Profilux 4 Ultimate Controller Set!

Do you want to win a GHL Profilux 4 Controller Ultimate set?

  • Yes I need a controller

    Votes: 594 61.5%
  • Yes I would like to try this controller

    Votes: 312 32.3%
  • No I'm not going to be an early bird partner member

    Votes: 60 6.2%

  • Total voters
    966
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH heck yeah. thanks GHL I have heard great things about these controllers. man money is tight I really want to join with all these prizes and support R2R... good luck to everyone!
 
Well I wasn't going to but with this opportunity I couldn't resist! Thanks GHL! Glad to see you stepping into these giveaways ;Woot
 
Thank you R2R and GHL. awesome Community!
Have the new badge soon
 
That is an awesome early bird special.
 
Awesome! Already signed up as a Partner Member last night. Can’t wait to get the badge!!!
 
Awesome thanks GHL. This would definitely soften the blow of the RSR 650 pen and would go great with it.
 
Here I want one of this controllers make my life easier plz
 
I’m never one to win much but this is awesome and could use it on the 265!! Thanks GHL and good luck to all!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top