Easiest way to pair Yellow Watchman Gobies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zionas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
5,700
Reaction score
3,569
Location
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the easiest way to pair them? Is it as easy as pairing Ocellaris Clowns? Will they share a Pistol Shrimp too? Having a pair of them would be really cute xD
 
Candle light dinner? Long stroll on the beach?
giphy.gif


I am curious as well, I have been thinking of getting one and if two will work that is even better
 
I don't know but I have a mating pair that I just threw together and the ones before them I did the same thing. I did it when they were young so I assume, they change sex. Either that, Or I have been lucky.

These were yellow when they were young, they are 10 years old here.





Here is one as an adolescent.


Here she is with a batch of eggs.


And as a baby

 
@Zionas
So did you pair your YWG? I have a tiny one and want to get another so I can pair them? Are they Protogynous hermaphodites?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top