Mar 20, 2021 #1 LegendaryCG Valuable Member View Badges Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Joined Oct 22, 2019 Messages 2,005 Reaction score 2,680 Location Fond Du Lac, WI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Apparently red ogo is a food source used in Asian foods, any ever tried cooking it and eating it? Lol
Apparently red ogo is a food source used in Asian foods, any ever tried cooking it and eating it? Lol
Mar 20, 2021 #2 sde1500 Valuable Member View Badges Joined May 6, 2016 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 2,179 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hard pass. I’m interested in setting up a large scale aquaponic system for food. But don’t think I could bring myself to eat something from my DT.
Hard pass. I’m interested in setting up a large scale aquaponic system for food. But don’t think I could bring myself to eat something from my DT.
Mar 20, 2021 #3 Jeffcb Tang tang View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Sep 15, 2020 Messages 7,542 Reaction score 33,042 Location San Antonio, Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That's a negative Ghost Rider.....
Mar 20, 2021 #4 H HWY61 Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 1, 2021 Messages 47 Reaction score 61 Location United States What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 LegendaryCG said: Apparently red ogo is a food source used in Asian foods, any ever tried cooking it and eating it? Lol Click to expand... I actually tried some macro once. Didn’t taste like anything to me. Salty though.
LegendaryCG said: Apparently red ogo is a food source used in Asian foods, any ever tried cooking it and eating it? Lol Click to expand... I actually tried some macro once. Didn’t taste like anything to me. Salty though.