Echinata vs. zoa-a survivors story

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
64
Location
Rocky Mountain High
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Tues. am I was doing the am check on the tank and was horrified to see that I had placed a 2p zoa frag a little too close to a fairly large echinata frag. The echinata had completely encased the zoa frag and I was pretty bummed as I am well aware of the echinatas reputation and it had already taken out half a blasto mini colony before I realized what was going on. It's not a LE or anything, but cute (orange center/yellow skirt) and it was the only frag that made it from my first fragging attempt so a little sentimental value. To my surprise that night the web it had retracted and the nubs from the polps were still there. Last night, they were both open and happy!!

echinata attacking zoa.jpg
zoa alive.jpg
 
That was a close one! ;) Glad it made it! :D
 
Oh cool! LOL!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top