• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Battery back-up /w return booster & 2 Coral Box Batter back-ups

andrew james

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
550
Reaction score
573
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD
I decided to go another why on my back-up system so some of my batteries need to go. These are all less than 3 months old and I can provide receipts on request.

1. Ecotech Vortech Battery Back-up purchased 5/18/17 I will include the Vortech Battery Back-up Booster. The booster is required is you want to use the battery back-up on a Vectra Return Pump.
-$125 Shipped -

2. 2x Coral Box battery Back-up purchased 5/29/17. These can be used to power Jebao Power heads or return pumps. -$65 Each Shipped-

I have all accessories and power cables not pictured but will be included.


I8LPsBF.jpg
 
Last edited:
Payment sent. Thanks! Can't wait to hook up before next hurricane [emoji106]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top