EcoTech Marine Launches Coral Lab Project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, the Coral Lab light settings are available in the most recent EcoSmart Live update!

Try out these settings on your own reef, today! [emoji4]

How do you go about updating? I just logged in and didn't see it on ecosmart live when looking .......I'm running the LPS schedule anyway but just wanted to see them in the template schedules
 
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, the Coral Lab light settings are available in the most recent EcoSmart Live update!

Try out these settings on your own reef, today! [emoji4]

Maybe I missed something ... I don't see them on the iPhone app ... Mine has no new updates ?
 
Maybe I missed something ... I don't see them on the iPhone app ... Mine has no new updates ?

You won't find them in the app. The new schedules need to be imported via a web browser & ESL.
I use Google Chrome on my iPad. I use the free Drop Box app to save the schedule (files) too. Then I import from there.
More info how to can be found on the EcoTech Only FB group.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456657803.904840.jpg


Giving the lps program a 1 month try... It is slightly tweaked. This much blue has been an adjustment for me aesthetically.... But it only matters what the coral wants!
 
You won't find them in the app. The new schedules need to be imported via a web browser & ESL.
I use Google Chrome on my iPad. I use the free Drop Box app to save the schedule (files) too. Then I import from there.
More info how to can be found on the EcoTech Only FB group.

I was going by RandoReefer saying they were in ESL now, I actually imported the LPS schedule and am running it but just didn't see them in a ESL update.
 
I started with the AB+ for a month and saw great growth and color. Used PHX14 for 1 month and also saw great growth. I have now Mixd the two schedule with the PHX14 peaking at noon then coming back down to AB+ Visually to the eye the mixture looks great. I love my Radions even more now. I am seeing colors out of my SPS only tank I have never seen or as strong.
 
I started with the AB+ for a month and saw great growth and color. Used PHX14 for 1 month and also saw great growth. I have now Mixd the two schedule with the PHX14 peaking at noon then coming back down to AB+ Visually to the eye the mixture looks great. I love my Radions even more now. I am seeing colors out of my SPS only tank I have never seen or as strong.
Any way you can upload your file? I'd love to try it.
 
After playing with my G3 Pro for the last year through my Apex WXM I was very close to the AB+ program through my own trials and errors with the only significant differences of my whites were at 30% and my UV was at 80%. I switched to the AB+ program about a month ago and the colors and growth of my SPS are a feast for the eyes and continue to improve almost daily. Thank you Coral Lab, Ecotech and AA!!
 
Last edited:
I would love to know what the difference with the gen1, gen2 and gen3 are and their coral growth, etc. For me to upgrade to a gen3 from a gen1, means I'm without a light on my tank, which isn't possible. So, it would be nice for those of us that still use gen1 radions or gen2 radions to get that kind of info! It seems to me that if I want a mixed tank then running gen3 pro maybe too much light and I'd be running it much lower than the program they have over my 57 gallon. Nice article to read though.
 
I've been using a slight modified Radiant Color schedule for years now, with my Gen 2s and now Gen 3s. Last night I switched them over to the PHX schedule for my mixed reef tank. We'll see how this works!
 
do i keep at 50 percent power level? thats what is set in ecosmartlive for the programs?
 
im trying the schedule but isnt 7 hours of light to little for SPS?
 
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, the Coral Lab light settings are available in the most recent EcoSmart Live update!

Try out these settings on your own reef, today! [emoji4]

Can this be used with my apex? If so how do I upload the program schedule?
 
I started with the AB+ for a month and saw great growth and color. Used PHX14 for 1 month and also saw great growth. I have now Mixd the two schedule with the PHX14 peaking at noon then coming back down to AB+ Visually to the eye the mixture looks great. I love my Radions even more now. I am seeing colors out of my SPS only tank I have never seen or as strong.
Any chance to PM me your schedule and program for apex please?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top