• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine XR15 Gen4 Pro, New Never Used

Item Price
$325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

seafansar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
901
Reaction score
78
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 1 XR15 Gen4 Pro for sale. New, never used. I kept as a spare and never needed. It is mobious compatible, but would require a RF module upgrade($25 from Ecotech). Asking $300 shipped

B251A47A-EB9E-4C92-A94D-1FC58E8BB43F.jpeg E7ED71E4-D244-426C-9E50-E0D4D9763E1E.jpeg B3AC0FF9-26C5-4ACA-9A78-65C1AD5D8085.jpeg 6EA14197-8B5C-4025-BDB3-5C2DFA6BC70F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hello,
I'm very interested if it is still available.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top