• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP10QD, AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser, Neptune DOS, Ecotech Reeflink

Item Price
$50 - $230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jplace003

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out some un-used items:

Ecotech MP10QD only used for 2 months in an extra tank - $220 shipped still under manufacture warranty. I purchased a couple of months ago.

AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser -$170 shipped

Neptune DOS Lightly Used - $230 shipped

Reeflink No Box - $50 shipped

Paypal Accepted

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

IMG-1666.jpg IMG-1665.jpg IMG-1664.jpg IMG-1663.jpg IMG-1662.jpg IMG-1661.jpg
 
hi is the dos still available?
 
Cleaning out some un-used items:

Ecotech MP10QD only used for 2 months in an extra tank - $220 shipped still under manufacture warranty. I purchased a couple of months ago.

AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser -$170 shipped

Neptune DOS Lightly Used - $230 shipped

Reeflink No Box - $50 shipped

Paypal Accepted

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

IMG-1666.jpg IMG-1665.jpg IMG-1664.jpg IMG-1663.jpg IMG-1662.jpg IMG-1661.jpg
Cleaning out some un-used items:

Ecotech MP10QD only used for 2 months in an extra tank - $220 shipped still under manufacture warranty. I purchased a couple of months ago.

AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser -$170 shipped

Neptune DOS Lightly Used - $230 shipped

Reeflink No Box - $50 shipped

Paypal Accepted

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

IMG-1666.jpg IMG-1665.jpg IMG-1664.jpg IMG-1663.jpg IMG-1662.jpg IMG-1661.jpg
Is the ReefLink still for sale? If so, I would like to buy it. Does it come with the usb connection?
 
Cleaning out some un-used items:

Ecotech MP10QD only used for 2 months in an extra tank - $220 shipped still under manufacture warranty. I purchased a couple of months ago.

AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser -$170 shipped

Neptune DOS Lightly Used - $230 shipped

Reeflink No Box - $50 shipped

Paypal Accepted

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

IMG-1666.jpg IMG-1665.jpg IMG-1664.jpg IMG-1663.jpg IMG-1662.jpg IMG-1661.jpg
Is he ReefLink still for sale? iIf so, send me an invoice so I can buy it.
 
Is the dos available
 
We agreed on a price for the DOS and sent him the money via Paypal. He responded that he received my payment and yet to send me tracking or acknowledge my PM. This was on July 19th. I would not send this guy anything. l’m currently disputing my charges with Paypal. Buyer beware.
 
We agreed on a price for the DOS and sent him the money via Paypal. He responded that he received my payment and yet to send me tracking or acknowledge my PM. This was on July 19th. I would not send this guy anything. l’m currently disputing my charges with Paypal. Buyer beware.
I have yet to hear from him either... I sent money for the mp10.
 
We agreed on a price for the DOS and sent him the money via Paypal. He responded that he received my payment and yet to send me tracking or acknowledge my PM. This was on July 19th. I would not send this guy anything. l’m currently disputing my charges with Paypal. Buyer beware.
Actually I just received my mp10. It was on my door step when I got home from work today.
 
Is the dos still available?
 
Cleaning out some un-used items:

Ecotech MP10QD only used for 2 months in an extra tank - $220 shipped still under manufacture warranty. I purchased a couple of months ago.

AI Prime HD with Arm & Diffuser -$170 shipped

Neptune DOS Lightly Used - $230 shipped

Reeflink No Box - $50 shipped

Paypal Accepted

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

IMG-1666.jpg IMG-1665.jpg IMG-1664.jpg IMG-1663.jpg IMG-1662.jpg IMG-1661.jpg
Have you sold the reeflink?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top