• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP10wQD, Ecotech G3 XR15 Pro w/ Mount,

anonomous09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
218
Reaction score
211
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have:

(1) NIB Ecotech Marine MP10WQD Pump. It is brand new and has never been plugged in. $220.00 shipped

(1) Ecotech Gen. 3 XR15 Pro light with Tank Mount. Excellent working condition. $250.00 Shipped

(1) Coralvue HYDROS Wave Engine, used in perfect working condition. Included are two Maxspect Gyre cables and two Reef Octo Pulse cables. $220.00 shipped

Local pick up available in the South Bay (SoCal).

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_2751.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpeg
 
pmd on mp10
 
I'm in Gardena, I'll pick up that MP10
 
Also, I listed the XR15 wrong and am trying to edit. It is a Gen 4.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top