• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion Xr15 Gen3 with tank mount

Ecotech Radion Xr15 Gen3 with tank mount

Used Gen3, all leds work, I bought it used so not sure of age. Still works great and growing corals.

Price per unit: $200.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1
Location: Wilson, NC, USA

Ecotech Radion Xr15 Gen3 with tank mount

Used Gen3, all leds work, I bought it used so not sure of age. Still works great and growing corals.

Price per unit: $200.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1
Location: Wilson, NC, USA

Is this still available? If so, what’s your PayPal and would you be able to ship it out tomorrow?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top