• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro Package w/ RMS and Mount

anonomous09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
218
Reaction score
211
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a package deal with (2) Gen 4 Ecotech XR30 Pros with with diffusers. Original lenses are included as well. Ecotech power supply mounting brackets are included but will need new mounting screws (basic self tappers). RMS arm and new in package tank mounting brackets are included too.
$800 shipped

IMG_8316.jpeg IMG_8317.jpeg IMG_8318.jpeg IMG_8319.jpeg
 
Pm sent.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top