• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Reeflink, Kessil a360x, AI Hydra 52HD led light

Taylor Hahn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
497
Reaction score
140
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have for sale an ecotech reeflink that was never used by me but I purchased used. It is in perfect condition and works as it should. Previous user deactivated their account from this reeflink before I purchased. Asking $75


also have a kessil a360x for sale it is brand new opened and tested over my tank to check its performance. I won it in a giveaway but it doesn't cover my 4ft tank so need to find a new option. Asking $400


I also have an aqua illumination Hydra 52 HD in brand new condition only opened to check the performance on my tank as well. It will almost cover the 4 ft if raised higher but won't meet my light penetration needs. Asking $475

I am open to offers and I am also interested in other reef equipment or high end coral. Just let me know I am in the SF Bay Area also for those who want local pickup

387E36EE-EE0B-4B89-A567-FE3CA360A55E.jpeg B07676B0-AABA-4446-9618-3A97B52B2EEC.jpeg C1CA6A4D-1E9E-45BB-A977-2A9085E88E91.jpeg B97409FA-3FF3-48FE-A2AA-18D66A7E1C74.jpeg E228F3C5-3029-4472-AC8F-236D93168E51.jpeg DCEE2298-F577-4CDE-8B3C-FF0E02BADC56.jpeg 932200A8-90FA-4DE5-9C1B-D8E9EE5299E6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes here they are

8A5CC3B0-6C1A-40F1-964E-6E5B3C21DD5B.jpeg 3847E114-EADB-454C-AF4A-3625E151A17A.jpeg
 
Update; price change ai hydra: $450
Kessil a360x also comes with mounting arm. And I will be in the Sacramento area today so I can deliver there as well
 
Hello. Is hydra 52hd still available? Will you accept an offer if it is?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top