• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vectra L1 V2 and AI Nero 5

Item Price
$135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

.AcroKiller.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
4,000
Reaction score
734
Location
Clarksville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vectra L1 v2 sold

Nero 5 Sold
IMG_8519.jpeg IMG_8518.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’d take the Nero if it’s still available
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top