• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vectra M1 Barely used - Both sold

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
880
Location
Poland, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple vectra M1 pumps for sale, $290 plus free shipping prices are firm, no trades, have original boxes and all fittings.

1 has been in use since September 2016 and took offline in January of 2017 and the other was a backup that I only used for 1 month.
mltv-2016-02-07-20h32m19s674-1024x576.jpg
 
Oh!! My bad, yeah ill do 285
 
Price dropped to 275, cant figure out how to modify the paypal price tag in upper right corner. Dont use that just paypal direct. Need gone this weekend
 
I have a couple vectra M1 pumps for sale, $290 plus free shipping prices are firm, no trades, have original boxes and all fittings.

1 has been in use since September 2016 and took offline in January of 2017 and the other was a backup that I only used for 1 month.
mltv-2016-02-07-20h32m19s674-1024x576.jpg

Still available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top