• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech XR15 Gen 6 Pro with diffuser $350 Shipped or best offer

Item Price
350 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jgill70

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
387
Reaction score
81
Location
Edwardsville, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling my XR15 Gen 6 with diffuser. Fixture was purchased as a Gen 5 Blue, but upgraded the LED board and lense to a Gen 6 Pro. Fixture has been in use for almost a year at 50%. Asking 350 shipped or best offer. Pics have been added a few posts down.

IMG_0316.jpeg IMG_0317.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I am selling my XR15 Gen 6 with diffuser. Fixture was purchased as a Gen 5 Blue, but upgraded the LED board and lense to a Gen 6 Pro. Fixture has been in use for almost a year at 50%. I am selling because I am getting a larger tank. Asking 375 plus shipping. Have original box and Gen 5 LED Blue board if you want it
Will you take 300$ plus shipping?
 
Price lowered to $350 shipped, add $10 to anywhere west of Mississippi River
 
I'll bite that offer.
$350 for XR15 pro gen 6 with blue gen 5 board?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top