EEK!! Yellow Watchman Goby Finally Made an Appearance!

skylar12590

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so excited and I didn't know where else to share it. My Yellow Watchman Goby finally made an appearance today after being in the tank for two weeks. I was feeding this morning and I happen to look to the left and I saw this yellow little flash swim out and grab some food and run back into his cave. I had no idea he was even in that part of the tank. The day I moved him into the DT he disappeared. So glad I saw him this morning, I guess he is finally getting comfortable!
 
My little guy was like that at first, but now I see him a lot and when I spot feed with a straw, he knows exactly what is coming down the tube. He waits at the end for his pellets!! They definitely have lots of tank appeal! Glad that yours is happy and there!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top