- Joined
- Apr 1, 2013
- Messages
- 1,466
- Reaction score
- 1,033
- Location
- Fargo, ND
- What state or country do you live in
- North Dakota
What are some good (by good I mean precision / accurate) trace element testers? I'm dosing trace elements from Red Sea (A, B, C, D) which includes, iron, manganese, potassium, iodine, and other elements. I don't want to test for them all, but key players like Iron, potassium, and maybe even iodine would be good.
I don't do water changes and pay for ICP tests once a year just to see how things are a year apart. Usually trace elements are on the low or zero side for some of them, despite religious weekly dosing.
I also don't want to overdose, so I dose on the low side.
I don't do water changes and pay for ICP tests once a year just to see how things are a year apart. Usually trace elements are on the low or zero side for some of them, despite religious weekly dosing.
I also don't want to overdose, so I dose on the low side.



