Eggs?? Small, clear-ish eggs on rocks and palythoa polyps.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sugar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

sugar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
190
Reaction score
428
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully you can see in the photo alright. I am just rushing to work and wanted to get this posted!

I've never seen anything like this and a Google search didn't turn up much..

I have my full livestock list on my tank build if you care to venture over (I am just on my phone and heading to work but can certainly list them here later on!).

I only noticed because I saw several polyps closed which is weird, then looked close and saw these things.

Thoughts? Ideas? My cleaner shrimp was picking them off and possibly eating them.

20231219_145623.jpg
 
They are all gone this morning! Something must have eaten them up. I'm going to keep digging online to see if I can find anything!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top