Well, I've done some upgrades/changes and don't need these anymore.
All prices include shipping and PP fees.
Please PM if interested.
Eheim compact 3000+ pump: $50
Used for a little over a year, no issues and works like a champ.
Aqua UV 8W UV Filter/Sterilizer, 3/4" input/output (w/ wiper and 2 hangers/mounts): $115
I picked this up from a local club member, I think the bulb has about 5 months on it. I just put in a new quartz sleeve as the original one had a crack in it.
Finnex Plant/Refugium light: $30
Purchased new on Amazon about 4 months ago. Works great, but I upgraded to a Kessil H80
All prices include shipping and PP fees.
Please PM if interested.
Eheim compact 3000+ pump: $50
Used for a little over a year, no issues and works like a champ.
Aqua UV 8W UV Filter/Sterilizer, 3/4" input/output (w/ wiper and 2 hangers/mounts): $115
I picked this up from a local club member, I think the bulb has about 5 months on it. I just put in a new quartz sleeve as the original one had a crack in it.
Finnex Plant/Refugium light: $30
Purchased new on Amazon about 4 months ago. Works great, but I upgraded to a Kessil H80
Last edited:


