Eibli/ Red stripped angelfish questions and discussion

@nereefpat

Flame x Rusty (not rare in the wild)

Coral Beauty x Flame (rare)

Coral Beauty x Multicolor (very rare)

Eibli x Half Black (not rare, but often overlooked)

Multi-Bar x Purple Masked (rare, but absolutely stunning)

Resplendent x Brazilian Flameback (rare, only documented around a few islands in the middle of the Atlantic)

Cherub x Brazilian Flameback (unconfirmed, I’ve seen a video of one that I suspect to be a hybrid, southern Caribbean)

Bicolor x Herald’s



Larger Angels:
Koran x multiple species

Cream x Flag Fin (Armitage)

Queen x Blue

Clarion x Passer

A few Genicanthus hybrids

Blue Face x Majestic (very rare)

Blue Line x other “Velvet” angels (“Maze” Angels) (the ones with a good amount of Blue Line DNA are probably my favorite hybrids)


Generally they have to be same genus and same complex.
 
Last edited:
Those of you who have owned Eibli angels, what has your experience been with them and their temperament and aggression?

I asked this already in the angel lovers thread, and I'm not discounting what was said which was very helpful, but I didn't get much info on their temperament.

I think someone said the one they had was more aggressive than any other dwarf angel they've had, and someone said it was great with every fish, but I would like to reach a wider range of Eibli angel owners to gather more info on how they've interacted with other fish.

I don't want to take the Eibli off my list completely until I find more personal experiences with their interactions with other fish.

Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top