Emily’s Waterbox Cube 20 OG

Oh my gosh; thank you! It's been such a humdrum birthday since Hurricane Dorian ruined all of our plans.

I'll get some pictures of it after I get my tank maintenance done this Sunday!
Ugh, I did not consider that. Hope all is safe and well.
 
WOW I have completely neglected updating this... whoops!

The tank is now completely cycled; I got a gorgeous pair of Davinci Extreme clownfish & a few little frags (Acans & a Frogspawn). I have quite a bit of CaribSea Life Rock, along with live rock, which my little guys just love for hiding. I got a beautiful frag rack from Zen-Reef at MACNA & it is so beautiful and well-made.

I’m running the AI Prime HD, the SICCE Syncra Silent 1.0, & the TUNZE 9001 DC. For filtration, I’m using a 2.75” filter sock with several sponges— I pulled the carbon because I’m treating my clowns (they’ve been fighting & one looks like he has an infection on his mouth).

Next purchases for the build will be:
- A second frag rack from Zen-Reef
- XP Aqua Duetto ATO
- An actual order of frags
- Hanna kit

Congratulations on the DaVinci Extremes! I also was looking at the Zen-Reef frag racks at MACNA - they are really nice! What size did you get?
 
Congratulations on the DaVinci Extremes! I also was looking at the Zen-Reef frag racks at MACNA - they are really nice! What size did you get?

Thank you so much! I got the Nano one, I believe? There are 6 spots for frags. :)
 
Thank you so much! I got the Nano one, I believe? There are 6 spots for frags. :)

There are (2) nano options - a single row with six and a double row with ten frag spots. Your co-work Jess, her husband, and I were at WWC with Devin from Reef Dudes when he got the 60 hole frag rack with the extra strong magnet - it was truly a piece of art even before the frags were added!
 
There are (2) nano options - a single row with six and a double row with ten frag spots. Your co-work Jess, her husband, and I were at WWC with Devin from Reef Dudes when he got the 60 hole frag rack with the extra strong magnet - it was truly a piece of art even before the frags were added!


Oh, wow! I’m sure it was gorgeous. I never thought I’d care so much about frag racks, but here we are. I’m already listing which ones I want for my next setup!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top