[emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

Jason Hall

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how is everyone doing today? I’m new to Reef2Reef but I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for years. I heard about this forum during reefapalooza last weekend and I’m excited to group up with people just as enthusiastic about the hobby as me!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Lucky, I really want to go to Reefapalooza. Hopefully going to the california one in october :)

welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!! I went to Reefapalooza in Orlando last Saturday and was awesome. Also, Monday I went to the R2R meet at the WWC was great too, meeting David and a few other reefers.
 
Hey how is everyone doing today? I’m new to Reef2Reef but I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for years. I heard about this forum during reefapalooza last weekend and I’m excited to group up with people just as enthusiastic about the hobby as me!
Welcome! Very very wonderfull place to be!
 
Hey how is everyone doing today? I’m new to Reef2Reef but I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for years. I heard about this forum during reefapalooza last weekend and I’m excited to group up with people just as enthusiastic about the hobby as me!

Jason,
Doing great!!

Welcome to the Reef 2 Reef, family :)
 
Welcome to R2R, Jason.

Reefaplooza was a good show.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top