ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

codybot bar.jpg


NEW GAME
OPTOMETRIST


title gif.gif


It's squintin' time, y'all! For this game, I have taken a scene from a movie and made it blurry. Every few minutes, I will make it a little clearer. The first person to post the correct full movie title wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!


Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three then you're out. Good luck!​
 
To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:
DELIVERY
Wed - Jun 12th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Jun 13th
DELIVERY
Tues - Jun 18th
DELIVERY
Wed - Jun 19th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top