ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

codybot bar.jpg


GYRE BLITZ IS OVER

AI Orbit 4 Gyre Pump.jpg


OIf you missed your chance to get an entry into the Gyre Blitz then don't worry. We will have more of these today, so keep an eye out!​
 
With this you don't know what you'll get, but from the stream you know what you want... just have to decide :)
Your evil - you should be keeping a list of things you know I want!!
 
How was your nap?
I actually set up my dosing pumps. It needed to be done. I need to test tonight. Then again tomorrow to see where my numbers are and then adjust
 
-PLEASE NOTE: For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases (Items purchased with any awarded Gift Card from Game Prizes do not count toward your ratio)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top