ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Long-Banner.jpg


NEW GAME
PICTURE THIS


TITLE GIF.gif


Can you, my darling, can you Picture This? For this game, I have taken a scene from a famous movie and covered it with 100 white tiles. Every few minutes, I will remove five tiles. The first person to correctly identify the movie wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, you're out, so use them wisely! Good luck!​
 
Somewhere in the wife might not kill me range? Lol
 

Attachments

  • A1196A09-CF89-465C-9B7C-E87C7CCD5EF8.jpeg
    A1196A09-CF89-465C-9B7C-E87C7CCD5EF8.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 38

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top