For Sale:
Older model drop in style chiller. I want to say it is a 1/4hp or a 1/3hp. Its HEAVY. No name on the case. Just one hitch- I am unable to locate the adjustable thermostat that came with it. SO in view of that- Its an end of the season special for $20.00/ trade. I will continue looking for this lost module. ( Please no shipping-Local pick up preferred)
Deltec CARX PF 600 & RF(Reef Fanatic) Regulator:
This Deltec will give you the best alkinity/ca ratio with the least co2 consumption so your tank ph will not suffering. It rated for 300gl (heavy stocking) and 444gl (normal stocking). It has PH probe holder, bubble counter built-in. New= $700.
Next Reef Fanatic regulator bought from Premium Aquatics. Previous owner used it x1month; positive reviews on the CO2 bubles always stay constant.
I also have the eheim pump , fittings are all intact on the lid of the reactor, BN 5lb CO2 cylinder still in bubble wrap and a container of media for the reactor.
I decided not to go with sps. I enjoy the lps and nonphoto polyps. So my loss can be your gain. I would like to see $250.00 + shipping(CUS) + insurance
Assorted filters for Eheim Ecco : Blue coarse (4) and just 1 White filter pad. They are round. Fits ecco pro130/200/300 Ecco 2232/2234/2236 > $ 10.00 + shipping
1 box (contains 4 filters) of Millenium Ready to use filter cartridges: Fits Millenium 2000 and 3000 rite size M
>>$10.00 + shipping
Bag of black bio-ball (bag roughly size of a bowling ball) = $ 5.00 +shipping
Older model drop in style chiller. I want to say it is a 1/4hp or a 1/3hp. Its HEAVY. No name on the case. Just one hitch- I am unable to locate the adjustable thermostat that came with it. SO in view of that- Its an end of the season special for $20.00/ trade. I will continue looking for this lost module. ( Please no shipping-Local pick up preferred)
Deltec CARX PF 600 & RF(Reef Fanatic) Regulator:
This Deltec will give you the best alkinity/ca ratio with the least co2 consumption so your tank ph will not suffering. It rated for 300gl (heavy stocking) and 444gl (normal stocking). It has PH probe holder, bubble counter built-in. New= $700.
Next Reef Fanatic regulator bought from Premium Aquatics. Previous owner used it x1month; positive reviews on the CO2 bubles always stay constant.
I also have the eheim pump , fittings are all intact on the lid of the reactor, BN 5lb CO2 cylinder still in bubble wrap and a container of media for the reactor.
I decided not to go with sps. I enjoy the lps and nonphoto polyps. So my loss can be your gain. I would like to see $250.00 + shipping(CUS) + insurance
Assorted filters for Eheim Ecco : Blue coarse (4) and just 1 White filter pad. They are round. Fits ecco pro130/200/300 Ecco 2232/2234/2236 > $ 10.00 + shipping
1 box (contains 4 filters) of Millenium Ready to use filter cartridges: Fits Millenium 2000 and 3000 rite size M
>>$10.00 + shipping
Bag of black bio-ball (bag roughly size of a bowling ball) = $ 5.00 +shipping

